27.1.18

The ruthless encounters!



Out of nowhere, sometimes, you meet people and then starts an entire new saga. A story that remains embedded within, within you and in most cases, probably with that another person too.



I haven't heard of Ms. Rudy since we had that trip to Jomson in the year 2011 and I've slowly started to accept that we were not meeting again. With Ms. Rudy nowhere in sight, I started out in the journey to nowhere. Thought I would start afresh and also thought that no second Ms. Rudy will ever come again knocking. 


The farthest place you could imagine, I decide to start it all over. The memories with Ms. Rudy haunt like nothing and I can still feel her presence all over however, I had no choice but to move on. Wrongs you know, many wrongs and calling it a quit was one of many. She was THE one. Oh well, burnt the bridges and ran away....yes, ran away. Ran away; yes, ran away! 


Like they say, you will never realise the value until you loose and that's what happened. She was a true gift. But well, shit happens you know. Shit happens when you are a complete idiot. 


So here I was, tossing Mc Donald's burgers, working 'doesn't make sense shifts', gulping whatever comes way and then this lady peeks in. 


Tell you what, she's one heck of a character. Big glasses, big eyes, dark shades, quiet yet very interesting. She didn't talk at all but I completely gave in. 


Hey, I think I've seen you somewhere before.

Hmm..really. I can't remember.

Well, I'm sure I've seen you before. Where are you from?

Nepal. She smiled.


She isn't Ms. Rudy but I smiled that someone had just stepped in and was going to amaze me with her mysterious stories. Very rarely you meet people who'd simply come along and leave you with merciless memories. I call them ruthless encounters. 



No comments: