29.12.12

Up there...you feel blessed, you feel content !


Journeys are one of the best parts of anyone's world. Every morning I get up and feel blessed with a simple thought that I'm alive. Yes, I'm alive. I am witnessing one of the best one could ever ask for. I'm seeing what everyone's seeing. I'm here, I'm here in this real world. So much you can do to feel content, make the most and simply live. Live free, live happy.

And you know, life's there. It's been there for ever. So, while living and growing up, why not love. Love life, dream and feel blessed.

May be, some of these will have something to say, something to explore from you.



But then, when I start, I start with me. My life's everywhere. I get to dream sometimes, I get to explore sometimes and sometimes, I get to travel as well. Get to travel the world, get to fly and that moment is beyond explanation. Flying above the clouds is so surreal, so fascinating..you simply smile. Smile to the world below, smile to the never ending thrills of human enthusiasm and what not. Life is too good sometimes..


As if, you're dreaming...


Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
- Edgar Allan Poe
 


And it rises, sets and rises again....u can't ask for more..

~~ good reads ~~





No comments: