1.1.13

Not a resolution exactly !


Ahh... too many resolutions... too many new years.... too many promises.

I'LL LIVE THIS YEAR. 

I ain't caring anything anymore. This YEAR, I'll LIVE. I'll live to the fullest. I'll definitely look into myself this year and try to finish unfinished tasks. I'll see if I can travel but that's not what I'm aiming for this time.

I've few FICTIONS to finish, I've few ebooks to work on. I've so many things to do..so I'm gonna do 'em this year. To conclude, I'll LIVE, I'll simply LIVE.

What's yours ? Comment 'em or send 'em to me. I love hearing from friends from all over. It feels blessed to have friends from around.

And here are some of my Advertisements...
Do buy them, if you're also in Photography. Share your passion, share your thing, share your views. Show me something different, show me something passionate.






No comments: