29.11.13

If it's STOCKS, it's NOW !


Things are changing and they are changing fast. It's been already a while that STOCKS are taking over TRADITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY. Stocks simply provides the luxury to the Art Directors or say Photo Buyers to sit at their place and browse over hundreds of thousands of Images available. 

STOCKS are also a good way to separate yourself from the rest of the crowd. I am talking this in regards to the Aspiring Photographers who are looking for ways to make a mark. Make a mark or say start producing Images that BUYERS like. BUYERS mean EXPERTS looking for Images that can represent or satisfy their IMAGE needs. If you manage to sell your Images to one of these Experts, that simply means that you have produced an INDUSTRY STANDARD image. 

Producing Industry Standard Images needs quiet a persistence. Besides, you need to know what SELLS. You also need to equip yourself with the current trends in the market. Current trends means what's in demand. 

Selling your Images consistently is also a part of the tremendous learning you've done. Learning theories and applying those theories while capturing Images. The point I'm trying to make here is to tell you about the JOURNEY that had excited me 'a while ago'. I've done my part, am happy and want to share my learning. YOU can be the next acclaimed STOCK PHOTOGRAPHER only if you are willing to put forth the tremendous efforts that's needed. And yes, it's the truth that to start your Journey into the STOCKS, you need to start. You got to start somewhere and my e-book might just help you get an overall idea about the STOCKS.

I'm glad to get 'thumbs up' from my friends. Amazon has considered my e-book on STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY as one of the books to refer to (in case if you're looking into STOCKS). This is a great Joy. These are the snapshots I received from my very good friends as they also received the recommendations : ))

Thank you all for purchasing my book. Hope I helped a little in your Journey in the complex world of stock photography.


Thank you friend : )



Thank you : )

You can buy my e-book, ''STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY -in a nutshell-'' from almost all retailers. Here're the links to the book.

And yes, I would love to hear from you. Do send me an email after reading my book. Your suggestions and recommendations will help me enrich the contents in my forthcoming books. Your words/experience really means a lot. Look forward towards hearing from you soon.

No comments: